Recipes, thoughts, musings....really, could you ask for more??
what a sweet friend you are!
so cute!!!
Such a cute idea! The pail looks so pretty filled with cookies!
So very pretty! You are talented.I got your comment. Have you ever substituted honey for sugar? I know it would not work with everything but I have done it in bars and muffins with success. I love ganache, too.
Thanks for the tip, Melanie! Do you use the honey as equal measurement for sugar?
what a sweet friend you are!
ReplyDeleteso cute!!!
ReplyDeleteSuch a cute idea! The pail looks so pretty filled with cookies!
ReplyDeleteSo very pretty! You are talented.
ReplyDeleteI got your comment. Have you ever substituted honey for sugar? I know it would not work with everything but I have done it in bars and muffins with success.
I love ganache, too.
Thanks for the tip, Melanie! Do you use the honey as equal measurement for sugar?
ReplyDelete