Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Finally!

I believe it was Cher (if I could turn back TIIIIME!) that was quoted as saying "Exercise, you have to accept and make your peace with it." I know I'm very liberally paraphrasing, but I am going to adopt Ms. Cher's attitude with regard to busyness.......it's not getting any less whirlwind-ish around here so I'm going to let the chips fall where they may (along with the dust and dirty laundry) and take a few minutes to attempt picture posting of the kitchen. I know all 3 of you have been waiting with bated breath...(hee, hee!) Here, in no particular order since I've promised a playdate at the park and do not have 3 hours to figure this out - enjoy!!









Hope this gives somewhat of an idea.......there are a couple of wall pictures I'll try to past later. BTW, thanks for your encouragement and ideas on running, Kristen and Molly!

4 comments:

  1. And, as a frequent visitor, I'll add that I am not going to miss that pantry door :0)

    ReplyDelete
  2. looks GREAT!!! can't wait to actually see it in person sometime!:)

    ReplyDelete