Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Almost Done!

I'm not sure what it is about painting one room in your home that makes the rest of the house look like it's 1/2 episode away from "Hoarders". Currently, and in no particular order, there is spackle, cups, a water jug, a plastic container of goldfish and a Sharpie in addition to a power drill, lots of plastic grocery bags, books, lunchboxes and assorted other "little" things that have nothing to do with a painting project.

Here are a few pics of the "old" kitchen:

















Here is the work in progress:


The handyman is quite cute and a hard worker, but he does demand the upfront payment of macaroni and cheese and sugar cookies.

My husband is currently working on the pantry while I loll about blogging, so I will sign off for now and hopefully get some new and improved pictures soon!

2 comments:

  1. I will miss the "old" but can't wait to see the new! And to see how the pantry turns out. Might have to have a day trip sometime!

    ReplyDelete
  2. looks great!! I love what a fresh coat of paint does for a room!

    ReplyDelete