Well, it's going to reach 80 degrees today and the sun is shining and spring has popped! It makes it very easy to be thankful today :)
1) My 5 senses: Being able to see beautiful newly bloomed flowers, feel a big bear hug from my kids, taste good food ( I really appreciate this one as I just had a sinus infection and could feel texture but not really taste anything!) smell fresh baked cookies and coffee :) and hear the great outside sounds of birds, children laughing and running and the soft rustle of a gentle breeze.
2) Our mini-van....and as of 1 week from now, it's all ours!
3) My husband being a totally willing participant in this whole SAHM gig.....I love him for it and I love that he gets how important it is to our whole family
4) Summer plans....not trying to rush the spring, just looking forward to how fun and (supposedly!) relaxing the summer will be
5) Great friends and neighbors who help a gal out with chilcare in a pinch and even bring meals when you're really down......I SERIOUSLY don't know where I'd be without this!!
Well, off to enjoy this gorgeous day.....may even put off chores for a bit! :)
I can't wait to see your post about the butterfly cookies!! Sorry I haven't been keeping up with reading/commenting and even my own posting!! I've been super busy and unfortunately blogging has taken the backseat. Thanks for being a loyal reader/commenter. I really appreciate it! And good luck with your butterflies!! :)
ReplyDelete