This picture doesn't have a whole lot to do with my thankfulness (would you be thankful for a mess like that?!?!), but it does provide a good reminder to me of what I need to work on once I finish this post! If anyone out there has a great way that they organize their plastic containers, kid lunch supplies, etc. please let me know. I have somewhat limited cabinet space and no deep drawers :(
Anyhoo, my theme of thankfulness today is all about clean......try to ignore the ironic photo starting now:
1) Clean drinking water. I was reminded this morning as I drank my coffee and filled my kids sports bottles that not everyone can do this.
2) Channel 11 Kid shows: the epitome of clean.....Arthur, Clifford, Curious George. Sesame Street (though I think our Sesame Street days are somewhat behind us.... sniffle, sigh)
3) Clorox Wipes....does it sound melodramatic to say "I can't remember life before them?!"
4) Antibacterial hand gel....see above commentary
5) Tim Hawkins comedy....thanks to a good friend, we found this Christian comedian on YouTube. Hilarious, good times for all the family. And in case you're wondering, my kids are NOT allowed on YouTube without a parent in the room. 'Cause otherwise I would have to do a post on not-clean things.
6) My washing machine and dishwasher......really, really, really, THANKFUL!
Have a blessed and thankful Thursday!
No comments:
Post a Comment