Thursday, April 1, 2010

Spring Break Thankfulness

It has been a busy week. The kids are all on spring break and the weather has been beautiful which almost NEVER happens during their time off. It's usually the week before or after that the 70's temps appear. We have been outside alot plus we have dear friends staying with us and have been shopping, cooking, entertaining the kids and staying up really late laughing and having a great time. I'm looking forward to the longer stretch of summer vacation - that will be here before I know it!

Here is my thankful list for this week:

1) Our home - it's not perfect and definitely has that "lived-in" look, but it has plenty of space for us and the occasional visiting family :)

2) A safe, comfortable neighborhood. It's okay to let the kids run outside or take a walk at dusk or early morning. Not everybody lives in a community like that.

3) Coffee.....I'm sure this will appear on many a list, but really, I'm so VERY, VERY glad that the coffee bean was created and then made drinkable

4) Friendships :)

5) A sunny day to enjoy with family and friends!

Have a wonderful day and enjoy your Easter weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment