Friday, February 24, 2012

Snow Day

I'm going to go Southern for a moment.

Ya'll.

They cancelled school over this.....


And yes, it's more because of the predicted bad weather later today and the roads and blah, blah, blah, but really......

YA'LL!

I had such a day planned. Normally I love a good snow day as much as the next kid, but so much on the calendar and just plain ol' stuff that needs to get done.

So, I'm off to shovel my way to Target because it's not even a want at this point, it's a need.

And my wonderful husband offered to use the snow blower before he leaves for work, but really, where is the drama and blog post in that?

Plus, I have a feeling there will be lots of baking in my future today, so I may as well go do some cardio in the form of boots and long coats.

And, even I have to admit - this school-cancelling, mama-panicking, kids-and-friends-all-over-my-house dusting is quite lovely.

1 comment:

  1. To be truly Southern, I'll need you to say "y'all" instead of "ya'll." Trust me. And by the way, that snow looks real purty! :)

    ReplyDelete