Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Leap Day!

Just one more day of February. I always get so excited to turn the calendar page over to March because I feel like spring will arrive on March 1st. I've been burned so many times, but still the feeling of optimism prevails.

So, on this last day of February, what did you do?

I had a sick child at home again, drove to two different doctor appointments, fixed lunch, tried out a new cupcake, and attempted some sort of order to the house/laundry/meal situation.

In short, like most other days.

But after hearing about a tornado, friends suffering through illness, Davy Jones, and ever rising gas prices, I'll take a day like today. We're home, we're cozy, we've plenty of cupcakes to snack on and a fridge full of leftovers.

Sounds like a pretty good way to end the "long" month.

Happy February 29th!

No comments:

Post a Comment