My favorite one was the dog that couldn't fit through the doggy door, so it showed various scenes of him running on the treadmill, attempting to lift weights, and declining the food that fell from the baby's highchair.
His goal was to chase after a particular car as it drove through the neighborhood.
I'm sure the advertising geniuses who spent upwards of millions of dollars would be delighted to learn I can't remember exactly which car he was aiming for.
But chin up, man or woman in glass cubicle, you did good.
And, of course, the M&M commercial - priceless. I could do an entire post on how much creativity the M&M folks possess. It just goes to show how much can be accomplished when one is fueled by proper amounts of chocolate.
And speaking of......

Super fun and easy half-time treat. Bake a pan of your favorite box mix brownies, let cool, use a football cutter. Pipe with icing. If you don't have a football cookie cutter, I would imagine you could free hand the shape.
(A good tip - use a plastic knife when cutting brownies - fewer (less?) crumbs!)
I was somehow able to bake these on the sly and surprised my family with them - and they enjoyed the "scrap" material as well ;
And, just in case you missed it.....
No comments:
Post a Comment