This was an order from a couple of weeks ago. Someone had seen a cake on Pinterest and ask if I could do something similar. (I'm still very UN-SAVVY in trying to figure out how to link up that photo, however.)
My camera didn't capture quite the right hue, but it was a turquoise/coral color theme.

Although I was happy with the way the cake turned out, I realized I need some more practice in getting it to be smoother around the sides. It's tricky on a round cake, but I'm sure I've got plenty of food tasters/critics around here the next time I want to give it a try.
The cupcakes were my favorite......


I'm in love with these Wilton edible pearls. Call me crazy, but I find it completely relaxing to sit with a cup of these and decorate, meticulously placing each one.

I have about 3/4 of the jar of pearls left - I can't wait to decorate some Easter egg cookies with them!
No comments:
Post a Comment