I have challenged myself to write this post in 5 minutes or less since the dishes are stacked up high, the floors need vacuuming, books need to be returned to the library, laundry....oh forget it, laundry doesn't need any more press.
Plus, I have reached the "creative" phase of feeding my family as a grocery run is overdue and we are down to a few eggs, some butter, carrots and oranges. Healthy, but hard to form into actual meals.
We are supposed to start getting snow in the next few hours. Could be lots, more likely a little, but who wants to take a chance since the proverbial barrel has already been scraped??
So, today I am thankful that my little guy is feeling better and will go back to school which means all children will be back in school which hasn't happened since last Friday. (Hallelujah!)
(I love that I can be home with my kids and especially thankful that when someone is sick it doesn't throw me into a tailspin because I'm already here, but hello - those groceries don't shop for themselves.)
I'm thankful for great doctors, medicine, and the accessibility of them all. Within hours of the onset of the ear infection, we were back home safe and sound with the magic bottle of bubble gum pink medicine.
There are other thoughts rambling in my head, but I've already exceeded my time limit - the show must go on!
Have a great Thursday!
No comments:
Post a Comment