Oh, who am I kidding? There are birthday party pick-up/drop-offs, spin class, art class, a kitchen that looks like a frat party went on last night complete with empty soda bottles and then of course, laundry, stacked high because I took one (ONE!) day off.
Time to get back to work. But, had to show you a little treat from yesterday. I have a great friend that is celebrating a birthday today. She is my friend that makes dozens and dozens of Oreo balls every Christmas for our cookie exchanges. She is also a big fan of chocolate (see why I love her!!) so when I saw this, I knew I wanted to try them out.

One note: I used a small amount of cream cheese (about 2 oz.) and buttercream icing. I found that as tasty as thin mints are, they are not as sweet as Oreos, so I proceeded as I would with cake pops by using the frosting. Enjoy!
No comments:
Post a Comment