Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Thank You Notes

I have a confession.

I can't stand to write thank you notes.

I know, I feel horrible admitting that I loathe taking the time to sit and write something creative to someone who went out of their way to do something nice for me.

As if this isn't bad enough, I really can't stand writing kid thank you notes. And I'm afraid if I don't do something about it, I'll take part in raising the next generation of non-thank-you-writers.

How to solve this problem??

That's right - bake some thank you cookies.

And to simplify the writing task for your kiddos, go here. This was so clever that I think I shall use them again and again and again. (If the link isn't bringing you to the correct page, scroll down to February 24, 2012.)

How cute are those?? A one line thank you that most kids ages 5 and up can help write.

Then take your cookie, (I dipped mine in chocolate and added colorful sprinkles to match) put in a plastic bag, and attatch to the note with tape.


The only thing I will try to do differently next time is have these ready to pass at the actual birthday party instead of waiting a month:( Yes, it wouldn't be as gift specific, but I think the gift giver might be okay with that once they see the cookie :)

No comments:

Post a Comment