Monday, March 19, 2012

Monday Motivation

It has been beautiful here for at least a week, so I'm taking advantage of the energy boost I'm feeling. We've had the windows open and have been outside ALOT and it has been such fun.

So, I'm actually kind of excited for the unexpected rain we are currently having this morning. Two reasons:

- Everything has popped and bloomed and I know this "day before the official first day of spring" rain will help that along even more, and.......

- I am having a burst of spring cleaning/stuff-purging/furniture arranging kind of morning. Look out!

My plan is to work hard all week before the kids' spring break begins and we are all home together for about 9 days. Though I did give them forewarning that one of those days will involve closet and room cleaning - THOROUGHLY! I think I shall promise a reward of a pizza and ice cream/movie night ahead of time as motivation.

Well, the rumbling thunder reminds me to get back to work - I have some fun St. Patrick's Day food ideas/recipes that I will try to post this week. I just couldn't get it done over the weekend - sorry!

Have a great Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment