I like the pink ribbons the best....they are fondant covered and piped with royal icing. The brownies were dipped in Wilton Pink Candy Melts (come on, Wilton - throw me something over here for all this free advertising!) and sprinkled with WILTON candy sprinkles. They were actually Valentine ones and I sorted out the red hearts so I would just have the pink ones to sprinkle on with the chocolate jimmies. And I wonder why my laundry never gets done.......
Monday, May 17, 2010
Baskets of Brownies and Buckets of Cookies (for Boobies)
I'd like to say I'm sorry for the title but I just couldn't resist. It's like my fingers said, "I'll take it from here". These were made for my neighbor who does an annual garage/bake sale to raise money for the Susan G Komen 3 Day Walk. (If I were more bloggy I would hook up a link here....just pretend there is one and then go to another screen to Google if you want more information:) My friend and neighbor is a breast cancer survivor who walks every year to help find a cure in hopes that our generation of girls can be breast-cancer free! I'm happy to do my small part:)


I like the pink ribbons the best....they are fondant covered and piped with royal icing. The brownies were dipped in Wilton Pink Candy Melts (come on, Wilton - throw me something over here for all this free advertising!) and sprinkled with WILTON candy sprinkles. They were actually Valentine ones and I sorted out the red hearts so I would just have the pink ones to sprinkle on with the chocolate jimmies. And I wonder why my laundry never gets done.......
I like the pink ribbons the best....they are fondant covered and piped with royal icing. The brownies were dipped in Wilton Pink Candy Melts (come on, Wilton - throw me something over here for all this free advertising!) and sprinkled with WILTON candy sprinkles. They were actually Valentine ones and I sorted out the red hearts so I would just have the pink ones to sprinkle on with the chocolate jimmies. And I wonder why my laundry never gets done.......
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
The ribbons are fantastic!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteI love baking for a good cause! I've sorted sprinkles as well . . . you never think it's going to take that long until you're at it for 15 minutes and realize you're not even half-way done! haha Good job on the cookies!
ReplyDelete