Friday, May 21, 2010

Friday and all that goes with it

Since I can't really wrap my mind around a specific thing to blog about, I thought I'd post some random photos - here goes!

These were from my sweet hubby on Mother's Day:)



This is a favorite smoothie of mine: Trader Joe's organic plain yogurt, a banana, frozen mango, pineapple and strawberries. I try to make these at least once a week for breakfast. And you thought we were just about the cookies!!




(And you would be right...)



If you leave this parked behind the softball field you have no one but yourself to blame when boys from near and far do this:




And these are my brand-new favorite thing!! Kohl's baby, with a 30% off coupon!!!!



Oh, dear. I have so quickly become one of those blogging people that post pictures of any and all things. I used to mock you; now I am one of you. Let us gather our trays and retreat to the nerd corner of the cafeteria together.

Have a great weekend!!

1 comment: