1) I'm grateful I get to be a mom - Reaghan, Peyton and Kevin - my life is rich beyond what I ever thought it could be because of you three. Mommy loves you!
2) My mom friends.....yes, I've mentioned this before but so, so glad I get to be in this stage of life with some amazing women. Near and far :) And some that were very far but are now nearer :) And they better stay that way. And she reads this blog and knows who she is :)
3) My own dear mama. I've done a whole post on her before but she is such a great mom and grandma she deserves a second mention! (and a third, fourth, etc :)
4) Cordless phones, cell phones, drive-thru windows, pay-at-the pump gas stations. I know the mothering pioneers of the generation before us somehow managed, but really, HOW??!?
5) These pictures I received from the girls for Mother's Day. The first one is from my oldest who made the hot cocoa picture to go in the kitchen. I love the time and attention she devoted to her project. You probably can't read the print on the "runing" one (from my sweet 1st grader), but there I am crossing the "fish line". I'm going to pretend it's a metaphor for motherhood and not just running. Someday I want to cross the "fish line" and know I did it well. Have a wonderful Mother's Day with your kids, your moms and the special people in your life!
These drawings are so cute! You're a lucky mom. :)
ReplyDelete