Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Handbag Cake

Here is a picture of that fabulous cake from the weekend:

I don't personally know the baker/decorator, but she did a great job! All of the handbags are made from fondant. It was a yummy chocolate cake with buttercream filling. I had the honors of cutting the cake since this seems to be a task that can be intimidating. That's okay, it means more frosting for me!

Here is a picture of me and the birthday girl!

And a lovely photo of the veggie and quinoa burger with a side of broccoli. I usually don't finish restaurant meals and bring half home, but this was SOOOO delicious that I ate every bite. I will definitely order it again the next time.

1 comment:

  1. Ok, I just have to say it, Mindy, you look so stinkin young!! Seriously, just like you did when you were 20. Share your secret! And, we're blood relatives, why didn't I get those genetics?!

    ReplyDelete