Friday, January 27, 2012

Friday...whoo hoo!

I love Fridays. I think they are my favorite day of the week, even though with my current job title the (CEO of all things at the chocolate house) work week doesn't really seem to end at 5 p.m. (Note to self: Look into this and see what can be done about it. Write up a report and hand it in by Monday at noon.)

Anyway, the day is off and running to a great start. I went to the gym early to fit in some elliptical time and tried a new class (new to me) called "Step and Sculpt." I think I can sum it up in a phrase:

and that phrase would be, "White girl got no rhythm."

Thankfully, I wasn't the only one having a hard time with all the choreography, and I just kept moving and the heart rate stayed up, so all's well that ends well.

Today is Open Gym at the local gymnastics place which means for one, full, glorious hour you can pay $5.00 and your child can run and jump and balance beam and play in the questionably clean foam pit. It really helps if you just block out the foam pit, because if you do, you can SIT in peace and quiet from the observation room and drink this....

Which, you were going to stop and purchase anyway, but then your husband called and told you there was a $5.00 gift card reward from the credit card company just waiting to be used....


Like I said at the beginning, I LOVE Fridays!

Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment