Sunday, January 29, 2012

A whole lot of nothing

Sunday dawned bright and sickly. It seems I have come down with a cold. Blech.

Since it was a weekend, I was able to able to rest a bit. Which is code for lots of sitting around while Facebooking, blogging, reading, and tea drinking while in between dozing and watching HGTV. Except for the sick part, it was great!

Jerry picked up a few groceries and dinner and other than that we all had a VERY low-key kind of day. I miss the baby/toddler years of my kids sometimes, but when Mommy is sick it is SUCH a blessing that everyone is able to fend for a day or so.

Which brings me to Monday and I'm feeling about the same. So, I shall resume where I left off on the couch yesterday and will myself to get better with lots of Vitamin D and more HGTV.

On a more fun note, I was able to go celebrate a friend's 40th birthday on Saturday night before I got sick. She had the cutest handbag cake...will try to post pics tomorrow.

1 comment: