Tuesday, January 17, 2012

January 18th

Fifteen years ago today, I met Jerry.

Nine years ago today, we signed the papers to start construction on the home where we currently reside.

And today, on January 18th, 2012......

I'm going to get my gym membership I.D. I haven't been a member of a gym since Cher was the spokeswoman for Bally's.

In case you don't remember, that was a REALLY long time ago.

So, as I apply my make-up and do my hair to look good for my photo shoot (ha-ha) I'm giggling to myself as it dawns on me that I will most likely NEVER wear make-up or have my hair down as I sweat it out at an aerobics or spinning class.

Wonder if I'll get asked for a separate form of I.D. every time??

Have a fabulous January 18th - I tend to like this date:)

No comments:

Post a Comment