I suppose that title sounds like a complaint, but it's just an observation, really. Even though it's a little blah since it's January and the holidays are over, there is a certain comfort in the daily schedule and happenings of life.
So, I'm treating myself to a little time in blogland (and Facebook land, let's be honest) while I put off the dusting for yet another day. Which lines right up with one of my life mantra's, which is......
"Seldom a duster or ironer be."
I do love the fact that while January and February are dark and cold, they provide the perfect opportunity to relax and maybe hibernate just a little. We stocked up on library books and groceries today, so tonight should be quiet and cozy.
So, with this somewhat yawner of a post I will sign off with hopefully more exciting or tasty posts soon!
I'm SO with you...comfy, warm house...a nice dinner...and now a good book! So don't feel lazy at all; just blame it on the genes! Love, me
ReplyDelete