Today my little blog turns 1. It seems like only yesterday I was teetering on the edge of whether or not I should even do this. Or that I would half-awake during the night and panic that I DID do this and what if nobody read it or I had nothing to say or what I wrote was just plain boring??
Well, I know I have at least a few readers (thank you, thank you!) and I don't wake up in a panic so much anymore over the fact that I'm somewhat published. As to the boring, who's to say? What I find fascinating is perhaps mundane to some, but I enjoy reading about the mundane of others, so let's just call it all good.
Here's to another year!
Congrats Mindith. Who knew? Jerry's wife has some good thoughts.
ReplyDeleteCongrats! I love reading your blogs and seeing your yummy creations! :)
ReplyDeletehappy b-day to your blog!! it's definitely not a boring blog...I love it! :)
ReplyDelete