Thursday, January 27, 2011

Thankful Thursday

I'm going on 4 nights of broken sleep (with sick little boy) which has me pondering....

How DID I do the newborn/sleepless nights thing at 3 different times in my life?!?!




Not sure, but it was SOOOOOO worth it:)

I would be remiss if I didn't mention that I have the best kind of parents/husband/kids/friends/neighbors in the world! The kind that stop by the store when you're housebound, run your other kids around so you don't have to take sick one out, the kind that cuddle your sick child so you can have a break, the kind that say, "Don't worry Mom, I'll get something going for dinner", the kind that let you run out the door when you're saying...."I've got to get out, it's not really about the hot dog buns, I just need to get out!!"

And don't question the somewhat random purchases when you return home.

Thanks everyone!

2 comments:

  1. That is the Best Boy in the World...I'd reconize him anywhere, anytime!! He is so wonderful! Love, Grandma/Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh, how I feel for you Mindy! I wish I was close by to help out too, but it sounds like you're well taken care of. I hope your little boy is feeling better today...spring can't get here soon enough!

    ReplyDelete