I have decided to ramp out the goal/resolution list by one more:
Throw out, Recycle, Re-purpose or Donate 10 things per day:
365 x 10 = 3,650
3,650 THINGS!
Who's with me??
So far today I have set aside or tossed out.....
Bag of old batteries for recycling that have been sitting in the junk drawer for 4 months...because we all know how hard it is to open the drawer, pull out bag, sit it out at curb.
Ready to donate, 1 set twin sheets, 1 serving platter I never use and a glass bowl I forgot I had.
Also recycled 3 plastic bags that were just sitting around a some random paper.
I promise I am not the sloth I sound like.
But it shows how quickly things pile up and how easy it really is to tackle a little bit at a time.
Happy Cleaning!
I am on a getting rid of things or throwing things away spree! I have taken out three bags to the garbage can this morning and already have a heaping pile to go to Goodwill and I haven't even really started on the storage room. I LOVE getting rid of things!! :)
ReplyDeleteI'm so in on this one!! Now here's my question . . . . if I exceed 10, do I get to count it towards tomorrow or is it just bonus stash? Today was a big haul day!
ReplyDelete