Hey, not sure if you have seen my replies. This blog is not listed on your profile so I left comments on your other one. I checked my dashboard and got to this blog. Send me your email and I'll send you the "21" plan entries for Days 1 -3 and Days 4 - 6.
Congrats. And Mindith was a great addition to the family. 14 years? And who gets married on a Tuesday anyway?
ReplyDeleteBill - I MET him 14 years ago;)
ReplyDeleteBut thanks for the nice compliment:)
Oh, it must be true love if you recall the day when you met Jerry. I bet Elwood had something to do with it, too.
ReplyDeleteHey, not sure if you have seen my replies. This blog is not listed on your profile so I left comments on your other one. I checked my dashboard and got to this blog.
ReplyDeleteSend me your email and I'll send you the "21" plan entries for Days 1 -3 and Days 4 - 6.