Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Sick Day = Pre-school TV

We are on Day 3 of "child so sick there isn't really anything that can be done except turn on the TV." I feel so badly for my little guy and since I want to be with him I've taken in an exorbitant amount of kid television. Here are some things I've learned:

1) Those guys from Imagination Movers look like they probably throw a pretty good BBQ.

2) Daphne from Scooby-Doo is really quite prissy - guess I've always known this, but it's been very obvious these last few days.

3) Emily Elizabeth, Max and Ruby, Dora....do you have parents or were you hatched?

4) Sesame Street still rocks.

5) Nothing against the new Wiggles guy, but I miss my Greg.

6) I think Olivia the Pig is too precious for words.

7) I don't "get" Ni Hao Kai-Lin.

8) Triple that for Yo Gabba Gabba.

9) I think Sir Topham Hatt would make an excellent addition to William and Kate's guest list.

10) Arthur is one of the most well written children's shows out there....love how they weave the storylines in and about through different episodes.

For more kid television fun, click here

I think it would be a blast to have coffee and juice with Missy and her kids.....as long as we could coordinate 7 kids with no sickness in January. Maybe I should take my delusional self and find something to watch on HGTV.

2 comments:

  1. Sir Topham Hatt is a legend in these parts. Come on Kevin, snap out of it so Mommy can blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We are big in to Phineas and Ferb these days. And yes, I have to include myself in that "we!"

    ReplyDelete