January 4th - the house has quieted down, 2/3 of kids are back in school all day, husband back at work. Christmas tree, decorations, well.....they are still very much here. Yes, we are THOSE people. I still have my outside lights on as well. In my opinion, January and February are two of the darkest months of the year, so why not keep at least part of one month all lit up??!! Procrastinators, unite!
I've been mulling over the whole goal/resolution thing. I've read posts of what others are doing and have appreciated their lists, thoughts and reasons. I've also come to terms with the fact that I'm not nearly as deep as I'd like to think I am.
So, here are 2 of my main goals for this year....I have a few other minor ones, but these are what I'm really trying to work on:
1) Slow down.
2) Stop comparing.
Sounds so simple, doesn't it?!?!!?
Time will tell.
I love 'em both! #2 especially can kill ya! And because your my friend, I can admit that when I make a birthday cake or now run a 1/2 marathon, a little bit of me is comparing to you--because I think you ROCK!! Just gotta find the line between admiring and comparing!
ReplyDeleteThe best thing I ever did for my arms: The 30 Day Shred.
ReplyDeleteThanks for stopping by and leaving me an awesome comment! ; )