Wednesday, May 2, 2012
"What's going on" Wednesday
Catchy, huh?
What's going on is that it is officially 1 month and 2 days until SUMMER VACATION! I think I'm more antsy than the kids at this point.
The kids have all started softball/t-ball and games will begin this weekend.
It's going to be in the 80's today! But it was supposed to be in the 70's yesterday and that didn't happen, so we will see.
I have 4 cake orders for this weekend. FOUR! I've been making cakes since high school, yet for some reason the past 3 weeks have really picked up.
I really need to get to the store.
I've been going to the gym weight room frequently. I'm realizing as I get older I need to build/keep muscle.
It's especially important to build muscles if one wants to indulge in cookie dough and frosting.
And that extra weight I see on the scale? Turns out it not so much the muscle weight, it's more of the cookie dough/frosting weight. Darn.
What else is going on? Blogger has changed everything. I'm going to step on my soapbox and say...........
"Sometimes things are just fine as they are. And change just for the sake of change is not my thing. And that is why this post looks like one bigrunonsentence."
Because even though I have spaced things as I type, it won't show up. Sorry about that. And Blogger has the nerve to spell check my "bigrunonsentence." Whatever.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment