Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Well, hello, blog I've ignored

Is it just me or is this time of year C.R.A.Z.Y?  I can barely keep up what needs to be done and am sure I'm dropping the ball somewhere.  If you happen to find it, roll it on back to me.

Here are some pictures from last week.  One of the art teachers from school is opening her own studio and she asked if I wanted to do a few things for one of her grand openings.  I jumped at the chance!



I just thought the colors were pretty, even before they were baked and frosted!


A word of caution - the Rice Krispie treat "paintbrushes" are best displayed when laid out on a plate or serving platter. I had a cute little "paint bucket" and one decided to end it all. (the light green one, may he rest in peace.) I was SOOOOO glad that happened at home before I delivered them. As much as I despise mishaps, I always learn something from them!

No comments:

Post a Comment