Saturday, April 28, 2012
Why I haven't blogged in a week....
Some days. you turn around and a week has passed. It was a sweet week, though.....
Another communion cake.....
On Friday night, we celebrated a neighborhood friend's birthday. It's such fun to have a girls night out. (repeatedly!) I had taken the cake to the restaurant earlier in the day, so it was a fun surprise for my friend at the end of the meal. I call this one the "Ruffled Neopolitan."
Here is what the inside looked like.....
I baked the layers 2 days beforehand, and since I knew I would only need one of each layer, I made tri-colored/flavored cake pops for the kids after school. Note my attempt at professional food staging with the strawberry, vanilla wafer and chocolate chips. I know, I really need to stop ;)
There is more on the calendar for next weekend - I'm loving the chance to try new things!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment