Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Much ablog about nothing........

So, it is Wednesday and I have discovered that blogging without the option of photos is kind of boring.

Hopefully our computer will be fixed by the end of day. Or, we will at least know if we can get our "stuff" back.

In the meantime, I'm planning on attacking the bedroom clutter in one of the kids rooms. I'm looking forward to getting it done, but having trouble getting motivated to start. I keep thinking of random other things to do, like switching laundry or putting leftover muffins away or finding out exactly when "Gloria Estefan and the Miami Sound Machine" became just "Gloria Estefan."

Ah, Wikipedia, what did I do before you arrived on the scene to provide me with sub-par brain trivia?

(It was in 1989, in case you are dying of curiosity.)

Have a lovely day...may you (and me!) be surprised with photos tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment