Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Let's see what's in the camera phone.....

Mother's Day.... My husband made breakfast and gave me roses....
And the kids presented me with a Target gift card and an assortment of precious art/handmade things from school....
Hopefully you can read this. The book was about all the "hats" moms wear and each page had a different hat/thing that moms do. On the "Chauffeuring" page, (which I think meant, "Where are the places you need to be that your mom drives you and makes sure you arrive on time") this is what I found....
What can I say? We know where our priorities lie ;)

 Then there was this sweet poem....
I will admit that I had to google Wilma Rudolph. I was so flattered!!  I'm nowhere near being in that league, but still, a nice thought.

 A belated Mom and daughter lunch...so pretty, so girly, so perfect:)

My dinner last night....
Yes, a random note/picture, but this was sooo yummy. I was serving the family tacos and decided I wanted to mix it up a bit for me. I blanched a pepper (fancy talk for a five minute hot tub session for the pepper in a pot of boiling water) then filled with ground beef and quinoa and topped with a small amount of shredded cheese. Delish! So that is the first part of the week as told by my camera phone. How about yours?

1 comment:

  1. Looks like you had a lovely Mother's Day!! You deserve it. :)

    ReplyDelete