We are having a productive and fun week....and have been running around all over! I am looking forward to a day of just being home tomorrow!
At this time last week, I was looking forward to 10 days away from packing these.....
On Saturday, I ran errands with Peyton and stopped here.....
On Sunday, it was warm enough for this!!!
Chopped salad before the "Muppets" movie on Monday......
Dreaming of summer......
But being happy with the indoor pool at my mother-in-law's community for now!
Selfie!!! (I'm so bad at taking these, I NEVER know where to look!) **
Hot cocoa, chocolate muffins (and maybe chocolate chip cookies later, yum!)
And now for doctor's check-ups plus some time with friends over the next couple of days.....have a great rest of the week!
** Yes, we do have a third child. But said child is now 14 and quite particular over photos posted. So.....trying to be a good mama - and loving that my other two will let me take selfies with them! :)









No comments:
Post a Comment