Friday, April 11, 2014

A Quick Friday Five

I am in process of rushing out the door, but just a quick bullet point update!

- Our oldest daughter had ankle surgery on Tuesday.  She just went back to school today and seems to be doing better.  Hoping and praying this is the end of a VERY LONG ordeal!  To sum up: inflammation that won't go away....who knew something small (relatively speaking) could be so stubborn!

- 60 degrees and sunny for multiple days this week!  I normally consider myself a "glass half full" kind of gal, but I have to tell you, this winter and all the bleakness and frigid temps messed with me a bit!  And I didn't realize how much until we had some beautiful days!  And there are even green blades of grass and the tiniest bit of buds on trees!

- Outside bike rides and runs....see above :)

- This is the week.  The week that softball and baseball practices start.  And so it begins........

- Even though it's a crazy time of year, I love it.  It is warmer temps, friends outside, gathering with other parents to watch games and catch up on life after six three months of winter, good times indeed!

- It's FRIDAY!!

Okay, technically 6 items......go and enjoy the weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment