There now. I like that title.
And, I can't believe we are all the way to a Tuesday again. Really, I thought once the kids were in school full time I would blog at least a few times a week! (I also thought by this time I would have all the closets organized, a monthly menu/grocery master list composed and would have dropped these annoying 7 pounds that appear to be, in fact, buttercream and cookie dough weight no matter how much I try to convince myself that I've "added" muscle.)
Getting back on track......
My hubby and I went on a short weekend getaway, followed by a Monday off from school/work in which we went to a pumpkin patch, the orthodontist and a flag football game.
Therefore, by yesterday morning when the kids started asking around for breakfast, it was enough to either send me into a slight panic or them to the Cinnamon Toast Crunch box.
But, Pinterest to the rescue! I have seen this circulating and thought we should try it, muffin-style.
My friend Beth actually first made this for a girls night dessert last winter and it was DELICIOUS! I added some cream cheese icing to the top since I fully believe in the right to eat cake for breakfast.
But seriously, this couldn't be easier. Take a can of pumpkin and a spice cake mix (you could also use yellow, and I'm betting a carrot cake mix might be yummy too!) Beat together until smooth (it will be thick) and spoon into muffin cups.
Bake at 350 for about 16-18 minutes, cool and frost.

I love the frosting you put on top!! YUM!
ReplyDelete