Dear Children:
It has come to my recent attention that there has been a bit of confusion regarding tooth procedures.
To avoid any further mishaps, please attempt to observe the following:
1) If you are hoping for monetary retribution, it greatly helps to leave your tooth under your pillow as opposed to on your desk, under 1.6 pounds of scrap paper, wadded up in an old Kleenex.
2) It also helps to let at least parent in on the fact that a tooth is indeed missing from your mouth so they can let me know right away.
3) Sometimes I'm a little late by an hour or a day. In trying to maximize our resources, I'm at times called upon for sundry tasks such as laundry, running others to sports activities, cleaning the castle and keeping the general chaos and crazy to a minimum. Often times my head hits the pillow before all my teeth tasks are complete. This seems to be happening with more frequency.
4) Payouts are 2.00 per tooth. No bonuses are given for extracting your own teeth while on the bus ride home as your friends cheer you on. We are living in tight economic times.
I remain forever faithfully yours,
T. Fairy
Let me ponder a guess...Peyton got that loose tooth out on her own! It does seem only fair that the Tooth Fairy has to set down some rules in these tough economic times...but I do have to think that it was an exciting bus ride home after all!
ReplyDelete