Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Chicken Tetrazinni

Here is an easy summer dish....


Boil one pkg of spaghetti noodles (we like angel hair, I have also used orzo for this recipe) and drain. While pasta is in the colander, I use the same pot for the following:

Mix 2 cans cream of mushroom or cream of chicken soup (or 1 of each) with 1 can evaporated milk, heat on stove and add some salt and pepper to taste. If you are a fan of the mushroom, you can add some of those at this point, too.

Add some cooked and diced chicken (2 chicken breasts is plenty for this recipe) and 1/4 cup Parmesan cheese.

Now add your pasta and mix all together. Spoon into greased 9x13 pan and sprinkle with bacon bits and more Parmesan if desired - sometimes I add a little shredded mozzarella also.

If baking right away, it will take about 20 minutes at 400. When made ahead I add 10-15 minutes.

1 comment: