It's Easter Week! The kids and hubby have Friday off, so trying to get as much done Monday-Thursday. I'm also on dessert duty (my fave!) for Sunday at my sis-in-law's, so mulling over the options. So far I'm contemplating a carrot cake and a cookie tray. We also do an egg hunt for the kids, so will need to fill about 50 eggs. In case you're wondering, I only fill the eggs with wrapped candy that is CHOCOLATE!
Plus, the girls are starting up softball practice so they both need helmets and accesories. I will say the thing I appreciate about running (my sport!) is that you really only need about 1 good pair of shoes a year - such a simple thing really, when you consider what other sports require.
And the weather here is not being spring-cooperative. It felt like early winter out at the bus stop this morning! I'm trying to remind myself that it's likely in less than a month that it will be 80 and humid.
Where's a good place to live that experiences all 4 seasons?!?
No comments:
Post a Comment