Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Thankful Thursday

I'm thankful today for lots of energy! Lots of chores, laundry and cooking were done and it felt good to accomplish that.

The weather is far from warm, but it was nice enough to get outside a little this afternoon and take Kevin on a bike ride to the park!

Since the impending rain held off, Peyton got to have softball practice....she has been so excited!

Early dinner at 4:00 p.m. - just call me Hilda and sign me up for the early bird special. Since we had so much going on (Reaghan had a class after school) it was better to serve an early meal and then do snacks when we got home. I'm here to testify that dinner clean-up at 4:30 is so much easier than dinner clean-up at 7:30.

This book we are reading....I HIGHLY recommend this series.

The quiet and still of post-bedtime.

Hoping your Thursday was a good one too!

2 comments:

  1. I so wish I had some of that energy you speak of. Maybe someday it will return... I hope. :) Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I skipped snack on Wednesday and went straight to dinner at 5:00. I loved it! I may try to do that more often! Glad you had such a great day! :)

    ReplyDelete