Thursday, February 4, 2010

Randomness.......

Ten random things that you may or may not know about me:

1) I'm an early riser by nature.......I've been a night owl in the past, but that was more or less determined by a second shift work schedule and of course WAY long before early-rising kids. My first daughter woke at 5:30am like clock work everday for years......that will get the night-owl tendencies out of you quickly!
2) I never learned to hold my pencil the right way as a kid - it's still hard for me to write for any length of time which is one of the reasons I prefer to type anything I can. I also have trouble with zippers. I am a kindergarten teacher's worst nightmare.
3) I end my day in eager anticipation of that first morning cup of coffee.......addiction much?!?!
4) When I was younger it was my goal to be a flight attentdant....but I didn't make that first cut and that was the end of that. Looking back, it would have been a great experience to have had, but that leads me to #5.....
5) I'm a total homebody......probably not the greatest trait for a flight-attendant-wannabe. I could seriously not leave the house for 3 days and be completely okay with it. I love the fact that I have the choice to go out and opportunity to do things, but I can find plenty to do at home and never really seem to get bored.
6) I love, love, love to bake and be creative in that way. In a perfect world I would own a little bakery that was a great hang-out place for my family, friends and community and still have time to be a stay-at-home mom and organize my house and be a good wife. But since the world isn't perfect I bake in my own little kitchen and still have a pretty great time. The people I share with think it's okay
too.
7) I also LOVE to eat what I create - I think cookie dough is the world's most perfect food. But, I'm trying to watch my diet for health reasons, so most days I eat salad - with the occasional bite of cookie or cake batter:)
8) I'm the only red-head in my family for generations since my great-great-grandma
9) I think being a stay-at-home mom is the best job in the world - and I'm so thankful for my husband and his job that let me do it!
10) I think the 80's was the best decade of all

So there it is....nothing too deep, but a little bit about me:)

No comments:

Post a Comment