Saturday, February 20, 2010

Mommy's on her coffee break!!.

1) Facebook is really wiggin' out on me this morning. Can't tell if it's them or me (my computer, really). There are times I seriously consider giving it up for good (FB, not my computer!) because the changes they make are a constant hassle. I do love all the good stuff it brings about though, like friendships that I thought were long lost, or getting to know a cousin of Jerry's (whom I've never met but would really like to!) that I probably otherwise wouldn't, or hearing about a new baby and seeing all the first pictures......
2) I'm not kidding, there was no one, and I mean NO ONE in the computer area and somehow, someway, when I 've managed to stealthily sneak to the keyboard with my second cup of coffee (I block out a mid-morning time for this, because hey, I use to get one of these when I worked and got paid!) they all come flocking.........like seagulls on the beach. And did I mention one of them was a room away with headphones on, yes, HEADPHONES.......how do they know, HOW DO THEY KNOW!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment