(And not a paper one, I might add, wink, wink)
(As I tap this out and can only see one line at a time, it may also be my last post on my tablet.
Anyhow, I love the convenience of sitting on my couch and blogging!
MOMENTS LATER......
Andddddddd, I'm back upstairs at the regular computer.
Where I can see what I'm typing. Oh technology, why do you elude me so?!?!?
I was sitting on the couch for what felt like forever, and thought maybe I could be productive. But, alas.......
My reason for sitting on the couch for so long was simple.
I couldn't move.
Today has been full of working out, laundry, repeated running up and down stairs with said laundry, and driving the van back and forth (up and down, all around, backwards and forward!) to school and dentist appointments.
The irony of it all is that I spent a majority of my day off in and out of the dental office where I work. I think tomorrow will actually be relaxing as I go there TO WORK!
So, back to the couch. I collapsed there at approximately 3:20 with coffee, chocolate, and remote. I regret nothing.
We are having a "picnic" in the family room with our 5 star dinner of buttered noodles and broccoli. Again, no regrets.
(I add cooked tomatoes, zucchini, spinach, and Parmesan cheese to mine and it is one of my favorite meals ever!)
There is one last hurrah of the day, which is basketball practice, but since Jerry is the coach, I can stay in my PJ's (which made their appearance at 3:18 p.m.)
Am thinking of following up all this excitement with an 8 o'clock bedtime.
I have a Logitech keyboard for my iPad that I bought when I was using my iPad to take minutes at PTO meetings (we don't have a laptop). Love it. I will also use if blogging from the iPad because I can only use that screen keyboard for so long. They are pretty inexpensive and are Bluetooth, so no cords. It has also has magnet so you can use it as an iPad cover (but I don't! I just pull it out when I need it or toss it in my bag when I'm going to use it). It also has a slot so your tablet will stand up like a laptop screen. And it's PURPLE!!
ReplyDelete