Wednesday, September 3, 2014

"What's in the Camera?" Wednesday

I guess I should call it, "What's in the Phone?" Wednesday, but it just doesn't have the same ring.  Yes, a completely bad pun ;)

Here is the first day of school.....2 weeks ago already. (bad blogger mom.)

 So, we have a 9th grader, a 6th grader, and a 3rd grader.  Which means they are all at 3 different schools.  And I wasn't that great at keeping up with TWO different schools, so...............


The next time any two will be at the same school ever again will be when my oldest is a senior, my middle is a freshman, and my youngest is entering middle school as a 6th grader.

You have been warned, (3 years in advance) it won't be pretty around here.  BIG OLE UGLY CRY!!!!

But, for now, I am enjoying where we are and we are all trying to get back into the groove of things and attempting to keep it together. (half way through this 3rd week already and doing awesome at pretending I know what I'm doing!!!)

And in other news,

Gorgeous summer nights.......

And, I made a cake a few weeks ago for a neighbor's birthday party.  Love the French theme she chose!  That cake was finished about an hour before the party....I had worked Wednesday through Friday and planned on decorating Friday night until........THE POWER WENT OUT!
Words to the wise:  Clone yourself.  It can get you out of many a dicey situation.

I ran a half marathon the weekend before last....no good pictures due to pre-race stress and post-race relief ;)  I have been having foot and hip pain,  and that particular day was HOT and humid.  I finished in 2:05, certainly not my best time, but I was happy with the finish.  Now, onto the big one in 2 1/2 weeks......

Have a great rest of the week - half way there!!

1 comment:

  1. Love the French cake!!!! So adorable! Is it just me or are your kids not dressed for the same weather? Laughing because G is dying to wear this furry vest in her closet. Pulls it out every day and I put it back because it is 90+ degrees. Probably the only reason I noticed one kid in shorts/short sleeves and one in pants/long sleeves and scarf!

    ReplyDelete