Monday, August 18, 2014

Hey there!

Whew, August is more than half over and I still haven't posted about vacation!

Oh well, life moves on.....maybe on a cold, gray day I can grab an hour and reminisce!

It has been a whirlwind of a couple of weeks.  I told myself that once we were back from vacation, summer as I knew it was pretty much over.  I had a child start band camp, plus another daily school activity, one who had some oral surgery (doing well, thanks) plus high school orientation (shocking, really, because I am 27 - wink, wink) and school supply drop off for my one remaining elementary schooler today.

While I am on that subject, is there a designated waiver parents can sign who have had, and continue to have, multiple children in  the same school for YEARS???  I love a fresh start as much as the next girl, but I have been to so many supply drop-offs/meet the teacher/curriculum nights they are all starting to blend together.  I see all the same neighbors/teachers/parents/friends as we rush by each other in the hallway while we simultaneously bemoan how fast the summer went.

We need a "Breakfast Club" type of detention room, I'm thinking ;) 


Anyhoo, just wanted to check in, hope all are well!  More soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment