A random smattering of various thoughts to start your week......
- I have a child starting band camp today. I have no idea why I want to break into hives thinking about the details, but I am really feeling I need a copy of "Band Camp for (Parent) Dummies." I believe this has to do with the fact that I have received multiple detailed emails about an activity that I have NO idea about. I was never in band, never had a child in band (as of yet), don't even have the instrument, (renting) no book, nothing, nada, zip. Seriously, I may have to delay eating lunch until after so I can calm down. Dire situation going on over here ;)
- Child attending band camp seems not fazed at all ;)
- I am in desperate need of a hair trim. And tempted to cut it ALL OFF. Will most likely not do this, as then I may be afraid to face certain family members and friends with the explanation of, "I was really nervous about band camp and all that jazz (hee, hee, couldn't resist!) and chopping off hair that was in my face seemed to be the best way to handle it!!!!"
- School starts 2 weeks from Wednesday. I will have 3 children in 3 different schools. We need to decide whether we will pursue Driver's Ed this school year or wait until next summer.
(Rocking back and forth, contemplating taking scissors and handling the job myself,,,,,,)
- I bought a new pair of running shoes yesterday. I am planning on these babies getting me across the 26.2 finish line!!!
- Getting a little anxious about fitting in those final long runs
- Man, I go through a LOT of gym shoes!!!!
- Lunch. Kids don't seem to have the same distracted stomach that I do. They want food.
- Still catching up on putting away laundry from vacation. My house looks like a garage sale before the items are tagged, but slightly less organized.
Hope your Monday is going well!
No comments:
Post a Comment