Tuesday, July 1, 2014

July 1st!!!!

Please, please, please summer......slow down!

I am normally not what one would consider a summer person, but after the long and hard winter we had, I am even somewhat (at least a little bit!) welcoming of the heat and humidity.  (As long as there is a pool or air conditioning nearby:)

We finally got to the water park for the first time last Friday and went again today for 5 hours.  I even tried 2 different body slides and lived to tell about it!  My in-laws give the kids passes for Christmas every year and it is so great to have something to look forward to 5 months later.  I highly recommend gifts such as this as kids get older :)

In other recent news, my aunt and cousins were in town over the weekend and we had a blast!  Originally, the weekend was completely clear of any and all activities, but then 2 softball tournament games and a baseball party  were thrown into the mix.   We also managed to see some friends who are in from San Diego, so it was a lively 3 days!














No comments:

Post a Comment