Friday, July 11, 2014

TGIF!

Now that I am in the working world, this little phrase is SOOOOO true, ha!

Truthfully, my work week isn't quite over.  I am in the middle of making a giant sheet cake and a cookie cake for a neighbor who is having a graduation party for her daughter tomorrow.  I am blogging while the cookie is cooling :)

And.......I'm supposed to go for a long run tomorrow to keep on track with my training schedule.  (I ate some cookie dough and frosting and called it carb loading!)  As thunderstorms are in the forecast for Saturday AND Sunday, it is going to be interesting for sure.  I'm trying to get my mind wrapped around the possibility of 14 treadmill miles - Netflix or movie ideas, anyone?!?!

And our oldest daughter has another softball tournament this weekend. 

I love summer.  I don't like being dependent on the weather for our plans!!

But, I'm sure all will work out the way it is supposed to.  In the meantime,  it's 9:18 p.m. and I've got a cookie to decorate! 

And perhaps a few more carbs to ingest.

No comments:

Post a Comment