There's some good ones!
My hubby and I did the Warrior Dash to celebrate Father's Day. Because there is nothing that says, "Honey, I love and support you. Now I'm going to sprint ahead and stay nice and clean because this is a RUN and you and your buddy can get as muddy as you want and I will see you at the end, all nice and clean and having made great time."
It was no fast-running 5K. More of a mud survival obstacle course. But I made it! And overcome my fear of dirt and germs.
Who am I kidding?!?!? I took the longest shower ever and still didn't feel quite right! But I'm still glad I did it :)
On Monday, we had a somewhat impromptu day in the city. Normally, I am a suburban girl who is quite content to be 40 or so miles away from any large metropolitan area. I have my trifecta of Target, Kohl's and Starbucks and am not one to mess with near perfection.
However..........
It turned out to be the most spectacular of days!
Followed the next night by the last game of the season for this cutie....
And now, we have some family friends in town and we celebrated a birthday!
And once upon a time, these kids were this size..............
I love a good week with the camera!!





















No comments:
Post a Comment