Friday, November 18, 2011

Day 18

Woo Hoo! It's Friday! That alone is a reason to be thankful. Today is the last day of school for my kids before Thanksgiving week. It's one of my favorite weeks of the year as we prepare Thanksgiving food and just enjoy being together during the day.

And today is the official start of the huge holiday baking weekend with my good friend Parker! She should be here soon and then we will start on about 6 different things we want to try.

And, last but not least, I have a working phone with a camera! I have spent a bit of time on that this morning taking pictures of the peppermint cake pops I'm attempting. (Take that, Starbucks;) I've also been setting my ringtones (Caffeinated rattlesnake, anyone?!?) and of course, checking Facebook.

I'll try to check in later today or tomorrow with pictures!

Have a great Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment